We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. In order to achieve this goal, we need your assistance and understanding regarding our office policies.
Please be aware of the following:
- Our office accepts several forms of payment types including Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. We also offer Interest Free Financing options with Care Credit and The Lending Club (must apply and be approved).
- Balances (not on payment plan) older than 45 days are subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month.
- Financial Responsibility belongs to the patient or parent/guardian.
- The office fee for each returned “Insufficient Funds Checks” will be $35.00 pulse any charges from the bank.
- Missed or broken appointments without a 24-48 hour notice are subject to a $50 fee. Our office offers several types of courtesy reminders, however it is the patients responsibility to know when their appointments are.
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Care Credit Financing & LendingClub
For our non-insured patients, our office offers a Membership Savings Plan. Ask how you can save on your dental treatment.
- Assurant / DHA
- Delta Dental PPO
- TDA PPO
- United Concordia
- United HealthCare
As a courtesy to you, we will process your insurance claims for you. Please realize the following:
- Any deductibles and co-insurance amounts are due at the time treatment is provided.
- Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract.
- Not all services are covered benefits in each contract. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services that they will not cover. A few insurance carriers’ reimbursement policies are based on an arbitrary “schedule” of fees for specified services (how often a service will be covered or how many are covered in the year(s) / lifetime). These restrictions bear no relationship to the current standard of cost for care in this area, and are absolute in their structure.
- Some insurance companies do not pay for resin fillings (tooth colored fillings) however, an alternate benefit is allowed, therefore you will be responsible for the difference in fees.
- If your insurance company does not pay within 45 days, you will be responsible for the full balance. We will provide you with the necessary paper work for reimbursement.
- All charges are your responsibility.
For our non-insured patients, our office offers a Membership Savings Plan. Ask how you can save on your dental treatment. Payment for services is due at the time the services are rendered. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.